Terms & Conditions
Authorised under NSW Permit
This prize draw consists of:
• two (2) Business Class tickets from Sydney to Barcelona, Spain
flying Emirates Airline.
• two (2) A-reserve tickets for a performance (depending on dates
and availability) by the Barcelona Symphony and Catalonia National
• The total prizevalue of this promotion is Emirates ticket fares
valued at AUD$16,000 plus concert tickets to the value of $400.
Airport taxes vary per destination and must be paid for by the
winner upon booking the flights.
• Entry is open to all NSW & ACT residents who purchase a 2013
Season Subscription from the Sydney Symphony between Wednesday 8
August 2012 and Friday 7 September 2012.
• Entry is not open to Sydney Symphony or Emirates Airline
employees or their immediate families.
• Selection of winner will be a computer generated selection of
all Sydney Symphony 2013 Subscription purchasers by an independent
party at Clocktower Square, Cnr Argyle and Harrington Streets, The
Rocks, Sydney NSW 2000 on Monday 10 September 2012 at 10am.
• Winner will be notified personally on Monday 10 September 2012
and will be announced publicly on Sydney Symphony's website from 10
September 2012 and in the Stay Tuned newsletter.
• A formal letter will be sent to the winner in due course. The
winner needs to present the original letter to redeem Emirates
• The prize is valid for travel on Emirates services only, over
the specified routing and in the stated class of travel. Travel
restrictions may apply. All bookings must be coordinated and
booked through Emirates.
• The prize cannot be taken in conjunction with any other Emirates
Airline offer. The winner does not accrue Skywards points when
redeeming the tickets and is not eligible for Emirates Chauffeur
drive service or access to the Emirates Business or First Class
• A valid passport is required for all international
• Prize does not include travel insurance. Adequate travel
insurance for the duration of the trip is required and must be
organised by the winner at his/her expense.
• Spending money,meals, excess baggage, taxes and airport charges,
passports, visas and transport to and from airport of departure and
all other ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are
the responsibility of the winner.
• The tickets are valid for 12 months from the date the prize is
announced (10 September 2012). Chosen flight dates are subject to
availability. The flights are available on a positive space basis.
Emirates Airline will do everything possible to accommodate chosen
flight dates and times, but due to space limitations alternatives
are sometimes required.
• Winner must make their own way to Perth, Sydney, Brisbane or
Melbourne International airports in order to meet their Emirates
flight. The Emirates prize does not include the cost the winner may
incur to travel to these international airports.
• The prize (or any part thereof) cannot be sold, is not
transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken for cash. No
responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the
• The two flights must be utilised at the same time, for the same
travel dates, to the same destination.
For any further information, please contact Sydney Symphony
Customer Relations on (02) 8215 4600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.