You can now get access to more than 16 million songs streamed to your mobile, tablet, pc – through Telstra and its partnership with subscriptions music service MOG.
How does MOG music streaming work?
Australians can download the MOG app on their smartphone or
tablet or login to their account via PC or MAC and receive:
• On-demand streaming: ad-free listening to any artist, album,
or song at any time.
• Offline mode: MOG allows users to store music on their phone,
enabling access to music even when a data connection is
• MOG radio: personal radio that lets you explore music eg: Type
Brahms and find similar artists including Beethoven, Mahler,
• Personalised recommendations: instant recommendations based on
• Superb quality audio: MOG streams music at 320kbps, giving
customers a high quality listening experience
• Curated content: explore all MOG has to offer through its
complete guide. From New Releases, Editor's Picks, Top Charts,
Featured Playlists, and Custom Radio.
For most Telstra customers the service is unmetered, which means
no data charges.
Telstra is a proud sponsor of the Sydney Symphony, helping bring
great music to more Australians in more ways.