The Fellowship program is designed to give young pre-professional musicians the best springboard to a career in music.
But first, we need just a few things from you:
- The Fellowship program is a year-long commitment and successful candidates will need to be resident in Sydney during their fellowship year.
- If you are intending to study, you may need to defer your studies should you audition successfully.
- Applications are taken from the following instruments: Flute + Piccolo, Oboe, Clarinet, Bassoon, Horn, Trumpet, Tenor Trombone, Timpani + Percussion, Violin, Viola, Cello, Double Bass.
- Applicants must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or a New Zealand citizen;
- Must have finished high school and be no older than 29 years as at 31 December 2021 for the 2022 Fellowship;
- Must have extensive performance experience.
Applications for 2022 Fellowship close Wednesday 7 July 2021. And don’t stress, you’ll receive results via email on Friday 23 July 2021.