The Sydney Symphony Orchestra respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information and complying with its obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
Social Media Policy
In this Policy:
- headings are for convenience only and do not affect interpretation;
- mentioning anything after "includes", "including", "for example", "such as" or similar expressions does not limit what else might be included;
- if a word or phrase is defined, its other grammatical forms have a corresponding meaning;
- a reference to a "person" includes an individual, corporation, trust, partnership, unincorporated body or other entity, whether or not it comprises a separate legal entity;
- a reference to this Policy is this Policy as amended in accordance with the section headed "Variation of Policy" below.
This Policy is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. In relation to it and related non-contractual matters each party irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts with jurisdiction there.