Music appreciation and performing excellence begins in the classroom.
Designed to spark creativity and inspiration, our Teacher Resource Kits offer lesson plans and activities that directly relate to your concerts in line with students' stage and year groups. These are free for all teachers. Each commissioned kit includes:
- Detailed background information about key works
- New and engaging lesson plans and activities
- Listening guides and exploration notes
- Relevant excerpts from the scores for key works
- Easy online access to recordings for use during lessons.
All Teacher Resource Kits are created by professional music teachers and are designed to deliver targeted and adaptable pedagogical approaches relevant to specific educational stages.