Sydney Symphony Vanguard
A membership program for the musically curious
Vanguard blends intimate and unexpected settings with powerful musical performances by Sydney Symphony musicians – alongside great food, great beverages, and great people.
Network with like-minded music lovers, meet our musicians, and experience adventurous programs while supporting the work and mission of the Sydney Symphony Orchestra.
Your 2023 Vanguard membership
- Double passes to members-only events in unique locations throughout Sydney
- Double passes to exclusive events in the Sydney Opera House
- A $400 tax-deductible donation
- Access to partner discounts
- Invitations to premium events and networking with Vanguard members
- VIP Ticketing services
Become a Vanguard member in 2023 for $675 with your choice of annual or monthly payments.
If you sign up by 26 May, you and a guest will be invited to a behind-the-scenes sneak peek of the Music of Hans Zimmer concert on June 22 at the Sydney Opera House, followed by a Q&A with conductor Nicholas Buc and the podcast hosts of The Art of the Score.
Save the Dates: 2023 Vanguard Program
- Thursday 27 July 7pm to late – a blockbuster film in concert with an unforgettable post-concert celebration
- Thursday 21 September 6 to 8pm – a super-secret performance in Sydney curated by artistic advisors, Richard and Leah Lynn
- Thursday 30 November 8pm to late – a deep-dive into space and time with a celebrity and the Sydney Symphony Orchestra
To discuss your Vanguard membership, contact:
Major Gifts Officer
+61 466 195 105